Require an experienced programmer in the Tampa Bay area available to meet in person regarding all aspects of project. Non-disclosure is required at that time. Must have proven track record of database design and must provide link to recent projects as well as contacts for reference.
Seeking a web based php/mysql database solution to:
1) Track new client sign-ups and who signed them.
2) Track new Field Rep signups and who signed them.
3) Track productivity with adjustable commissions of Field Reps per quarter requirements and tiered increase in commissions per closed deals.
4) Track open and closed deals and all payouts per deals.
5) Varying levels of access to database.
6) Multiple data views and analysis.
7) Connection to ecommerce gateway to collect signup payments and log payments in database.
8) Ability to add additional products in future.
9) Email cleints and/or field reps from within solution using customizable, changebale templates for messages.
10) All design/css must be easily skinable.
11) Prefer built using language files for future use in other languages.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).