This project received 13 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1083 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $5000 USD
I need a community portal with following elements:
- News aggregated from few sources
- Multiuser blog
All sections are pretty self-explanatory. Whitepapers will be a simple download of articles placed there by an admin - nothing more complex than that.
Front Page will have to have few sections like latest blogs, latest news, latest forum posts, hot forum topics, latest whitepapers and similar - all coming from the other sections.
Of course, it will have to have single sign-on for all those sections.
Design will have to be clean and simple (e.g. [url removed, login to view]).
I'm not sure about the technical solution. I saw great sites done by Drupal, Joomla or Wordpress+Vbulletin integration.
Joomla so far seems to be the best choice. iJoomla news and magazine, Community Builder and Fireboard components seem to provide all the features and widgets I need and it doesn't integrate. I'm just concerned about performance if I set up all those components.
There are great sites done with Drupal but it seems that it will need a bit more customization.
I will need some help with deciding on the technical solution, you will then have to implement it and finally I will need about 1000 Wordpress posts migrated to the new solution.
You will ideally already have experience with similar sites. Please include some links in your bid.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online