This project is a complex website...It must meet the following general requirements:
1. It will need a nice look...not a template, so you are going to need to design it.
2. It will need an admin section that allows me to edit what I have for sale and the prices. It will also ened to track and store info on sales made. Please note the attached files for a more in-depth explaination of this part. (this will also require a small stand-alone part, described in the file).
3. It will need to allow me to edit it in dreamweaver.
4. It will need a user registration system that will allow me to give users special discounts and have special promtions for users.
5. You will need to beable to collaborate with a graphics designer to design the website.
The site shoudl be similar to [url removed, login to view] in how it works (shopping cart, etc), so take a look at that. I will be happy to answer any questions you ahve, and if you include some work you have done in the past I would love to look at it...It'll defintley give you a better chance of getting the project! Good luck and happy bidding!
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
It should work for windows xp, 2000, and 98. It should also work on ALL Internet browsers.