Configure Server, Joomla, MySQL and PHP to avoid overload
This project was awarded to itamarjp for $50 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
We need to configure a Server, Joomla, MySQL and PHP to avoid overload. More details:
- This is a dedicated server hosted on [url removed, login to view];
- On the server there is a site that receives between 1000 and 1500 unique users a day;
- That site causes a huge overload to the server, so after a lot of queries it is down, eats up all the memory and we must restart it in order to go on working. The problem happens when more than 100 users are online at the same time;
- The server had been configured as default, as provided by [url removed, login to view];
- We must configure the way it can support thousands of visitors a day without problems, and hundreds of visitors at the same time;
- The site is made in Joomla [url removed, login to view] and has sh404SEF and SOBI2 installed;
How will we work?: you will guide us step by step, by MSN, on how to configure the server. We will follow your instructions and make the proper changes on the server.
If is possible that some changes must be done in [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], mysql, and even joomla configuration, etc. (Timeout, MaxKeepAliveRequests, KeepAliveTimeout, etc. )
You must be familiar with this terms and made similar projects in the past, if not, plee do not bid.
The total budget for this project is $ 50,00.- since are just some instructions and small changes.
Have a nice day and happy bidding!!!
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online