| | I want a complete counter site designed. It should be a combination of a site like [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view] with a professional look and feel.. It needs to have the functionality of both sites combined. Please study boths sites before you place a bid.
CC processing needs to be implemented as well.
The site needs to be well documented, since i want to translate it into dutch myself, and have an admin section.
The site has to be 100% working and my preference is to work with a programmer who has already done a site like this.
Some more info on the service i want:
* Free service, paid service, and upgrade to paid service, top lists, user registration, admin area, payment status.
- manage members.
- manage payment.
-manage advertisements (only shown in free area)
- show statistics for all members/websites.
-Google pagerank checking included in script (all users)
- manage categories (add category, move website to other category, delete category etc.)
* Scripts should be bug free.
* Scripts should contain easy installation routines.
* Scripts should contain easy documentation.
* Scripts must be using 100% templates (
* Source code should be delivered.
* Please remove your copyright.
* Exclusive rights preferred (but not obligatory).
* Script has to be in multi language mode.
* I prefer a enterprise solution.
* Script language can be chosen by programmer - should be low on server resources, high traffic proof and 100% bug free
* If necessary parts in C/C++. |
| | |
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Large bandwidth expected - many concurent users using the script siultaniosly. Code has to run very stable. Ill let the programmer choose the platform and programming language