I want a function in C# that creates a Word document. The function accepts the following parameters:
- base document (eg C:\myfiles\[url removed, login to view])
- target document (eg C:\myfiles\[url removed, login to view])
- two dimensional array bookmarks
eg (("address1","Mr J. Bond"),("address2","Downingstreet 10"))
the function opens word (or uses existing instance), opens the base document, looks for the bookmarks from the first dimension (which may of may not exist in the base document), and types the second dimension in the bookmark.
finaly the document is saved as targetdocument and shown to the user for editing.
The program has to run on various computers with various Word versions, so no references to [url removed, login to view] can be made (using of late binding).
I have included VBA code that performs something similar.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Windows, C#, .Net 2.0