Create website clone of existing food website
This project received 23 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $736 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
Specifications of the project:
The application should imitate the functionality of the site [url removed, login to view] in full extent.
Users "spot" foods by adding photos of just eaten foods via their mobile phones. These photos are tagged with the place, the geolocation, the type of food and a small description. This post is also synchronized to their respective facebook-accounts. Then users can comment, follow or unfollow foods. This information is used to build a detailed food map of europe.
- Signup process: very easy an clean via direct mail signup or facebook. Must be accessible via the API.
- Upload photos, tagging system: Must be very easy to use, even from mobile phones via their respective photo folders. Commenting/like functionality.
- Guides: Foods have to be organized in "guides", see [url removed, login to view] for detailed functionality.
- APP api: must provide full access to all stored data (restaurants, locations, users, guides) and to the signup process for the later created applications.
- Basic design, sleek flexible design - orientate on [url removed, login to view]
- Great shot/Great find functionality.
- Language system to translate site.
- Admin access: has to be similar to this one:
[url removed, login to view]
Username: admin Password: agriya
- Search field an maps: Must use local information (e.g. user location) to do related searches and map location.
PLEASE ONLY BID WHEN YOU HAVE REQUIRED SKILLS, I WILL NOT REPLY TO STANDARD MESSAGES!!
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online