Specifications of the project:
The application should imitate the functionality of the site [url removed, login to view] in full extent.
Users "spot" foods by adding photos of just eaten foods via their mobile phones. These photos are tagged with the place, the geolocation, the type of food and a small description. This post is also synchronized to their respective facebook-accounts. Then users can comment, follow or unfollow foods. This information is used to build a detailed food map of europe.
- Signup process: very easy an clean via direct mail signup or facebook. Must be accessible via the API.
- Upload photos, tagging system: Must be very easy to use, even from mobile phones via their respective photo folders. Commenting/like functionality.
- Guides: Foods have to be organized in "guides", see [url removed, login to view] for detailed functionality.
- APP api: must provide full access to all stored data (restaurants, locations, users, guides) and to the signup process for the later created applications.
- Basic design, sleek flexible design - orientate on [url removed, login to view]
- Great shot/Great find functionality.
- Language system to translate site.
- Admin access: has to be similar to this one:
[url removed, login to view]
Username: admin Password: agriya
- Search field an maps: Must use local information (e.g. user location) to do related searches and map location.
PLEASE ONLY BID WHEN YOU HAVE REQUIRED SKILLS, I WILL NOT REPLY TO STANDARD MESSAGES!!
17 freelancers are bidding on average $764 for this job
Dear Sir, Greetings! We are WeExcel Technologies Pvt. Ltd with 10 years of experience under our belt. We are really interested to work on your project. Please see PM. Thank you. Regards, WeExcel.
we are experienced in all ecommerce site and specially this we have developed a similar design with a multivendor cart please check this [url removed, login to view] please also check our portfolio in private messge
We are ready for this project. We clearly understand the work. We want you to initiate chat so that we can have a better understanding on the project. Please see PMB Regards, SB RaidMax