I am a web designer and currently have more work than what I can keep up with. One of my clients is a Hotel owner and I have landed the account to create a website. I have the site created in Photoshop and need a tallented designer to take my design and create .asp pages. One page is dynamic and must be tied to a small database that will display the Hotels local specials, and the corporate specials. There needs to be a logon for the Hotel owner to access and update/change his specials. The rest of the site is static. Text will be provided.
1) Web pages in Photoshop CS2 format will be delivered to the coder along with any necessary fonts, text, and images.
2) Coder will be responsible to take PS files and create exact (or very close to) .asp page representations. All pages must be consistent and all navigation and links must operate as instructed.
3) Code must be clean and no code from another coders may be used unless permitted to do so.
4) Pages must be optimized for spidering. This includes the placement of Meta tags for title, description, and keywords. Alt tags must be present for all images.
5) Header and Footer element will be include .asp pages.
6) Navigation buttons in the header will need a basic rollover effect. Rollover images will be provided.
7) There is a total of 6 pages: Home, Specials, Suites and Amenities, Location, Area Attractions, and Contact Us. The Reservation link will simply link to the corporate Reservation system. All other pages are static except the "Special Package" page.
8) The "Special Package" page will be dynamic. It will need to pull the "Specials" data(local and corporate specials) from a database.
9) There will need to be an Administrative logon. This will be used by the hotel owner to log on and add/modify/delete specials that are displayed on the "Special Package" page. Hence, the Administrative access will have a tool to change the password for the administrator, add/modify/delete the Local Special, add/modify/delete the Corporate Special, and logout option.
10) The DB will need a table for Local Specials and one for Corporate Specials. Both will need fields for a Unique ID, Title, Description, Expiration Date, and Exceptions.
11) The coder will be provided temporary ftp access the client’s web during the design process. Once the site is completed, access will be denied and coder has no rights to any portion of the site unless asked to do so by this contractor. 12) Coder can use site as an example of coding abilities, but may not take credit for original visual design.
13) Final product delivered on time. 14) Final product must display correctly in IE, Netscape, Firefox, Opera, Avant, and AOL.
Web site to be hosted on a Windows based server supporting Access and .asp Site development in Frontpage will not be acceptable.