Database Setup for Manufacturing Facility
This project was awarded to kkmclegg for $340 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$100 - $500 USD
***The winning bid for this project has already been chosen, new bidders need not waste their time reading through this.
This database project can be broken into three parts based on the following deliverables:
1) Tracking Yield Information
2) Tracking Defect Type Information
3) Tracking Operator Work Rates
These deliverables/parts are listed above in their order of importance, and a detailed description of only the first part of this project is explained for now.
The coder is requested to implement only this part for now (allowing himself the bandwidth to expand the database to include parts 2 and 3), and will be asked to implement the other two parts upon the successful completion of part 1. The compensation for implementing parts 2 and 3 will be in addition to that for implementing part 1.
The coder can use Access/SQL to setup this database.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
**Please see the other files section for the functional specification.**
MS Access 2000
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online