we're looking for a coder that can develop a database for our company.
We work in the training filed. We would like to have a database that can help us organise our everyday job.
1) a customer gets in touch with us by mail or phone and we collect name, surname, telphone, email and source
2) a customer enrolls for a seminar. We then collect more data such as address, date, kind of seminar, accounting information etc.
3) a customer finishes a seminar. we collect satisfaction level, interest in future events, we issue an invoice
4) we can generate reports for our CRM such as:
a) seminar list (who's attending a seminar at a stated date)
b) who attended (history) a given seminar
c) how much we've earned in a given period (spreadsheet and graph)
d) how much an account of ours is earning in a given period, so that we can generate the fiscal document in order to pay his/her commissions
e) generate a report in which we can evaluate level of satisfaction for a given seminar
All data should be exportable in xls format
The database should be server directed
The database should be used from non-expert in programming
The database should have an intuitive interface
Bids without examples or suggestions will be preferred
Serious bidders only from worldwide
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).