This project received 5 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $534 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
We are interested in receiving assistance setting up an internal database for our company.
Our thinking is that there is a commercial solution that probably does every thing that we want. We would really like to avoid a "custom" solution if possible.
The requirements for this task are:
1) Help, via email or phone, refine our requirements;
2) Identify the best off-the-shelf solution;
3) Identify any short comings to that solution;
4) Propose/cost an additional project to setup that solution for us.
We would like to maintain a database of real estate investment clients that is available to our representatives via web access. For each client, we need to 5 general sets of information:
1. Personal/contact information
2. Their internal representative information including who referred
3. Status Of Their Completion Of Certain Milestones
4. Information about their previous activities with us… Tracking specific projects in which they have participated
5. Followup Status…. When a client indicates an interest in a project, would like to know the status of the rep in doing followup.
Web Based Requirements
1. Need to be accessible by Reps in many parts of the county;
2. Must be secure so not stolen by reps
3. Each rep should only have access to clients of which they are a rep.
4. Total access for business owners.
1. Would like to email a list of clients based upon some search requirement.
2. Database will get large (Several thousand) so need to deal with SPAM, bulk email issues.
1. Must search on one or more parameters;
2. Should screen out due to one or more parameters.
1. Should be able to set reminder dates to prompt Rep for some action.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online