This is a request for a web application to let someone send email (through our mail server) and track when received by the user (if the user chooses to acknowledge receipt).
A Super Admin has ability to set up users and passwords for application
Super admin can set account limits. An count will be “unlimited??, or a maximum list size per user, or a maximum # of emails that an account can send (must allow for “deposits??) meaning Super Admin can add more into an account to allow it to send.
User Logs In
User Enters a Subject for email
1. Enter address(es) separated by a comma and/or
2. Browse and choose a list on from hard drive (csv with email addresses only) and/or
3. Browse and choose a database to send to (see below)
4. Choose addresses from Outlook and/or Outlook Express
5. User selects individual/hourly/12 hourly/daily/weekly report (see below)
Enter text body of email
Send button to send email(s)
At the bottom of every email is text
This email was sent through [[url removed, login to view]](or something like that) ??" please click below so I know you received this message.
Recipient sees the “Yes I Received?? button
Depending on #4 above:
¨ If sender selected individual…they get an email every time someone clicks informing them who clicked and when
¨ If sender selected hourly…they get an email every hour with a summary of who clicked and who didn’t and when
¨ If sender selected 12 hourly…they get an email every 12 hours with a summary of who clicked and who didn’t and when
¨ If sender selected daily they get an email every day with a summary of who clicked and who didn’t and when
If user uploads a database for sending ??" when they get their reports, it should show the entire database.
Email Name Phone Fax
email address Alan Fendrick 732-450-3688 732-559-9001
when they get their summary ??" it would show all of that so they can know all their other contact methods
If this could be an add on application to Outlook, Outlook Express and/or AOL ??" that would be wonderful
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).