A small exit survey with one question and four potential answers and a room for users to comment on their answer. The survey needs to appear whenever a user exits a specific page (whether by typing another address, clicking "back", or closing the window). The survey should be contained in a small popup window. One of the survey's answers will be an option for them to say how much they would be willing to pay for our product. If they tick that option, then the result of the survey submit button should be different -> Please read deliverables. I would like the answers recorded in a log file with the users IP address and the answer they provided.
1. All the code in HTML/PHP/CSS. The look and feel should be similar to the website's.
2. The code needs to create a popup with a short survey.
3. Question on survey: "To enter our raffel to win XXXX, please answer the following simple answer: Why have you not purchased XXXX with us?"
4. Answers: "1. I am not interested in XXXX. 2. This investment is too risky for me. 3. I am looking to invest lower quantities. 4. Your price is to high 5. Other."
5. Leave a small text area for comments.
6. On answer "4" - add an input area which says "how much would you be willing to pay?".
7. And lastly, ask for e-mail address and say in small that we do not sell or share your e-mail.
7. Submit button
8. On the result page: If answer "4" used: "Thank you. If you would like to know more about XXXX go to this website XXXX". If answer is not "4" then "Thank you. You have been entered to our raffel".
9. Keep IP info and answers (including comments, email, price suggested, and option picked) in a log file on the server.
NOTE: This is quite urgent. I need it within max 2 day.
PHP HTML CSS