I need a web page for my site that can help my customer upload files to my FTP, I need a page that will have fields for Customer Name, Customer Phone, Email, Description and a browse button that will open a file window where they can choose the file to upload. The only mandatory fields that need to be filled are Contact Name and Email Address.
1) The web page will confirm that the file has been uploaded successfully, otherwise let the user know that his/her file wasnt uploaded.
2) I want to get an email when the file has been successfully uploaded to my server. The email should only be received if the file is uploaded successfully, otherwise i dont need an email.
3) Would like a progress bar of the file being uploaded if it can be done.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Windows 95 & would like it to work on IE and Netscape and Mac.