File Manager PHP and AJAX
This project was awarded to arosoft for $467.5 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
The following is the project:
1- Archives in Process> Here you will make an application in AJAX to up load and download archives using drag and drop(this means you select the archive from the hard drive and move it to the explorer window and it will automatically upload the file and the same for the download) Example I will open a carpet on my hard drive select and archive and I will move this archive using the mouse to the internet explorer window and it will automatically up load the archive to a carpet that I want on the net server. The same to download archives from the server. This must be able to search files, delete, rename, etc..
2- Historic archives please check the power point presentation attacht. It is to up load and download archives but each archive will have 6 database fields so it will be very easy to find in the future and organize to make searchs. The dabase fields must use drop down menus.
3- research : please check the power point presentation attached. This is the same as Historic archives but different name
4- create a contact manager with name address, email etcc.. with two databases one to import data from , delimited and the second the data will be type in the application
6- admin section to create users and control the application and keep record of the downloaded files.
Please look at the power point attachd so you can read the project details and if you have doubts plase let me know.
Please send me links with samples of your php my sql work.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
4. Install on the sever and give warranty.
5. free bugs application
6. deliver source files.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online