This project received 2 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $765 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $1000 USD
GPS tracking of gps enabled phone (one phone only at this time), googlemaps intrgrated website for monitoring.
1. application for motorola 425i that transmits current location to webbased repository
2. phone applicaiton must be password protected (can not disable without password)
3. phone application must be abled to run in back ground mode
4. phone applicaiotn must be able to be started when the phone is powered on
5. phone application must allow for changing transmit interval
6. phone applicaiton must be "smart" and recognize stationary position
[url removed, login to view] application must allow for the creation of user accounts with multiple phone tracks. (normal to consider that the accounts will contain user information, phone information, password resets, admin features...)
[url removed, login to view] applicaiton must run on windows platform, sql is prefered backend database
[url removed, login to view] application must not use phone number but custom trackid
[url removed, login to view] applicaiton must allow integrate locaiton information into google maps
[url removed, login to view] applicaiton must show position back 50,100,1000,5000, 10000 locations (note this should be configurable without programer assistance
[url removed, login to view] recognize mobile devices and have? a WAP version
7. examples of what I am looking for [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view] reverse enginer them if you like.? Accutracking is currently too expensive for project, and other two services are free but project must be sustainable, and free services are not dependable.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online