Google Analytics Support (1941431)
This project received 3 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $192 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$100 - $300 USD
We currently have a Google analytics set up that is not working for us and need person to review and provide a solution.
We are an ecommerce and leads generation based website where users can buy directly or fill out a form to access a product.
Here are the issues.
1. Our goals are set up based on URLs but the conversions are being attributed to URLs that should not be included. For example, if we look at a list of content pages and the conversions goals should only be reported and assigned to deals/products pages and not to the Homepage where you can't technically purchase. There could be some attribution issues but we need advice on this.
2. This may be related to the attribution issue but the total goals reported by pages do not match what is reported on our CMS, which is 100% accurate.
3. We have not tried creating goals based on Events so this could be an option for someone with the right experience.
4. We want someone we can continually reply on for questions and ongoing GA development. This person needs to be fluent in English.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online