Greeting card Website
This project is now closed with a project budget of $95 - $100 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$95 - $100 USD
I require a Greeting Site, Easy to use, User friendly
1) Should have category of greetings
2) user can register / login and add address book
3) Greeting must be sent using SMTP server, As a HTML mail
4) Admin should be able to add greeting from admin page
5) Greeting can be a Text / Image / Flash Script or combination of all three
6) Good and presentable UI is must
7) pages should look neat, Code should be well commented.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Operation system - Linux
Database - MySQL
Language - Open but proffered PHP
browser support - IE, Firefox, Safari, Netscape, Mozilla
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online