This project received 17 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $81 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $100 USD
I need a template to be used for multiple pages. Width of the page should be 800 pixels and length is determined by the content.
The main content on the page will be an article and there also needs to be blocks for the following:
* Header graphic
* 468x60 banner - somewhere near the top
* Recommended Resource - bottom (full width)
* Adsense ad block - vertical on the side
* Block on the side for opt-in form (I'll provide)
* Footer graphic
Here's the big thing -- except for the main content/article, all of the other elements are optional. The page MUST be look good no matter how many elements are there, so empty elements must "collapse."
As far as colors go, I want the colors specified using CSS so that I can change them as I want. For the initial version, use your favorite colors.
It would be easy to make a very simple-looking page, but I'm hoping someone with some design skills can make me something that will look really good.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Page must look good in all current major browsers, including Windows and Mac - IE, Safari, and Firefox.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online