Interactive Recipe Website
This project received 19 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $394 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$100 - $500 USD
Looking for a website resembling the design/functionality of [[url removed, login to view]].
I have a very large database of categorized recipes, of which I will provide a substantial subset for coding/testing purposes.
The site needs to perform the following:
1. Search/browse recipe collection by name or category.
2. Provide simple membership sign-up and email verification (activate membership only after the click on link in email sent by server) using a popular ASP mail component like ASPMAIL.
3. Allow registered users to rate recipes on a scale of 1 to 10.
4. Allow for simple (non-threaded) comments to be made by registered users on each recipe.
5. Ability to add recipes to database with "admin" approval.
6. Track and list "top 10 users" by the number of each user's comments and recipe submissions.
7. Overall design should retain screen real-estate for advertisements/affilate links, logos, or banners.
I would also like a simple logo-design (Photoshop .PSD format and relevant web friendly JPG/GIF versions) for this site, which will be named "[url removed, login to view]".
Looking for modular design with widespread use of CSS (Cascading Stylesheets) and re-used interface elements such as navigation menus.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Site needs to be developed in ASP 3.0 (not .NET), run on Microsoft IIS with a SQL Server 2000 back-end.
Initial test recipe data will be provided to you in MS Access 2000 format.
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online