This project received 1 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $77 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Project Budget$30 - $100 USD
I think this should be simple, but I'm not a programer. We are using Microsoft Accounting 2006 and need to have the invoice include two additional columns on the sales line- 1. Quanity Ordered 2. Quanity Back Ordered (we are using the microsoft qty ordered as qty shipped) We've used the built in modifier, but that only prints the modified invoice (with the columns for qty ordered and back orders blank since they are not on the invoice form used in imputing the data), we need both columns to show when entering the information on the invoice. We don't need any functions, as the person imputing the data can enter the corect numbers. If this is not enough info, please contact me.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
3) All we really need is detailed instructions on how to incorporate the invoice with ms accounting 2006.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online