This project received 8 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $247 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$100 - $500 USD
I am looking to have an inovoice system built for me. Here are the requirement that are necessary
1) Be a basic invoice system
2) Be able to import the data from my present system which is built with Access. I have thousands of customers and their orders would need to be able to have this information imported to the new system
3) Presently my orders come from Paypal and my website. The orders are emailed to me as follow
City, State, Zip
Comes in a comma delimited format
name, email, address,city,state,zip,phone,credit card #,exp date month,exp date year,sec code,type of card,item ordered,part number
I need to be able to copy and paste both of these types of information into a text box (or whatever is feasible) and be able to have the information parsed out into an invoice format
4)Able to print an invoice
5) Able to email an invoice
I would like this built with Excel only because I understand it better otherwise Access is fine
I presently have Access 2002 and Excell 2002
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online