We are looking for simple put with very strong interface mobile application that fetch data from an RSS files we have
the idea is simple
there is defrent RSS we have online .. the number of the RSS can change increase or decrease up to the events we have .. lets take sport events as example
- football matches
- regby matches
- tennis .. etc
each of these files have the latest results .. user in his mobile or blackberry will have an interface (a java file he need to download first using his mobile or blackberry) in this interface .. he need to select which of these events he is intersting in .. lets say he select (football matches and tennis) ... and in his sitting he need to select the time he need his application to be updated .. lets say he need it to be updated every 6 hours .. or in case of blackberry he will need to update every 5 min
the application will update this events from the mobile takeing the data from the RSS file we have online
lets say there is an football match score added to the RSS this mean there is new event updated .. in this case there should be a logo shown in the mobile alerting the user that there is update in his match profile .. he open the application and there is icons for
- new events
- update ur profile (where he get list of the RSS's we have and he can join and quit any of them)
- about us (which also read from RSS)
the Rss file will include even an news event .. Topic + the body of the news
or a score of a match ... name of the 2 teams .. score .. name of the championship
the system neet to work fine in the major mobile sets .. including the blackberry
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Nokia / sony-errecson / blackberry ... etc