Job Site (Php+MySQL
This project received 57 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $697 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$500 - $1000 USD
Dear Sir or Madam
I am looking for a developer to develop a site that does exactly what <[url removed, login to view]> does.
Site must be easy to administer and be coded php and Mysql opensource technologies.
Other faccets of the site include the following:-
- Fast searches (basically good databse design, password fields to be encrypted - thats quite straight forward in MYSQL)
- banner management (like mambo server)
- Recruiter login, Showing them how many people visited their job advert, and how many applied.
- Recruiter login should have an account Number where they pay for the number of jobs advertised on their site.
- Recruiters have the option to attach 2 application documents to their job advert, aswell as place in certain
sections, e.g. IT, Engineering, Medical.
- Jobseekers can apply for more than one job at a time, via shopping basket
- 14 day old job will be deleted automatically.
- The site will offer recruiters to place jobs free for 6 months or longer, after this peroid employers will be set
a fee that i can control for every job entered.
- Should also include a customised area for companies to advertise their jobs e.g. [[url removed, login to view]].
This would allow them to customise this area or web page, add questions, allow content to be emailed to them from job seekers,
allow cv upload, allow them to find out how many people used this service for their job application site,
Basically some statistics for them.
Basically, To do a jobserve replica is quite easy (as a programmer myself), but i want added functionality
that will place me infront of them.
Have a look, I would love to hear from you.
ps - Whoever does this site will also be given the contract for any further improvements on the site, or taken on
if the site does well.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Linux, Preferably Apache,Php,Mysql - Opensource
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online