Looking for a donations script (to add to a Joomla CMS site)
Currently our site uses vbadvanced (based on vbulletin) content management system. It has a PayPal donations module. We looking to move our site from vbadvanced to Joomla, and we need the module rewriten for the new CMS.
It has to has the following features:
- Integrate in to Joomla CMS [url removed, login to view]
- Paypal automatic integration (IPN)
- show how much has already been donated
- show the remaining left to be donated to reach target
- according to those details, show how much (in %)
was already donated using number% and graph
- allow the user to select Anonymus donation or to type a nickname.
- On the donations page, it should list all previous donators.
There should be an option to change the donation target, and to 'reset' the amount already donated (we need a certain amount each month to keep running).
The previous vbadvanced script can be provided.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
- Joomla [url removed, login to view]