Lead Capture Script
This project is now closed with a project budget of $30 - $5000 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $5000 USD
I am looking for an intelligent programmer who is experience with PHP/MySql script development to capture all visitors information before sending? off site to? merchant's? signup? page?
The script has to perform the following tasks:-
0/ Create a new campaign for the html form
1/ Generate a html signup form to be put on any of myown sites with input fields correspond to merchant's signup form
2/ Verify the integrity of inputs from visitors
2a/ Check for duplicate enry using email & ip ? of the same campagin
3/ Store all information in the database
3a/ enable/disable Subscription to Aweber with Email & First Name with list information in campaign setting
4/ Post/Map all fields/selected fields to merchant site after clicking the "submit" button
5/ Optional: Check if leave previous site and Direct visitors to another merchants
6/ Direct user to a "thank you " page.
Please feel free to bid or ask question when clarifications is needed.
Sample merchant site <[url removed, login to view]>.html?signup_started=1
a/ Ability to enable/disable checking on cookie settings of visitor's machine (written by my server only) and prompt for corresponding warn message to correct their setting in order to complete the signup process - allow first party/third party/session cookie. Prevent them from proceed if not set properly.
b/ Date/Time Stamp for each signup
c/ Statistics on successful/non-successful signup at my page. (store all data no matter whether they are succesful or not) It has the ability to export the data to Excel/CSV.
1. Server-based Administration Panel to management campaigns, track statistics & export to local computer.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows? (depending on the nature? of the deliverables):
a)? For web sites or? other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software? installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online