This project received 11 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $2407 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$500 - $5000 USD
The scope of the project is to develop a professional website whereby subscribing members can watch me trade the financial markets live. The website will consist of the following areas :
-Home page, with descripn of services and members login area;
- Past results (outside members area), updated daily for trading results for each trade opened and closed (no trades that are still open are to be shown here). The results will be in tabular form as well as a graphical chart;
- Next page : 'End of day trading competition' whereby entrants to the compeition will be asked for a set entry fee, and the total amount collected will be allocated as prizes for the portfolios that have increase the largest amount each week, and a seperate prize for the biggest monthly increase. Entrants to this competition will be able to enter their trades on a seperate page (form);
- Following page will list past winners of competition and the increase/decrease in portfolios;
- Members area: access to live webcan which will show my trading screen; below this screen I would like a 'chat area' where I can post my trades in realtime, i.e. as soon as I do them. A company to provide live streaming video needs to be sourced.
- Next page in members area will show results to date on all trades, including open trades; following page will include links to access past charts, statements, etc.
- Outside members area: Terms & Condns, Privacy, etc.
- Admin area to manage competitions, add charts, competition entrants, etc. Generally be able to administer website.
The main functionality areas of the website will be :
- 2 Members areas : one for competition entries, the other for live webcam access,; secure login to webcam page, Admin to maintain website (competitions, add past trading charts, etc.) Please feel free to bid if you are able to deliver all of the above requirements. Time frame and budget dependant on further discussions with bidders.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Windows XP, Mac OS X
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online