MIPS Array Programs
This project was awarded to makshe for $25.5 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $45 USD
1. What is the address of element 36 (assuming you start counting at 1) of a 45-element array that starts at memory location 40 if the elements are:
a. characters b. integers c. 7-byte structs d. 10 character strings
2. A 12 by 11, 2-dimensional array, has its first row and column numbered 0,0. The base address is 1000, and each element is a word. What is the byte address of element [8,10] assuming row-major form? What is the byte address of element [8,10] assuming column-major form?
3. Using an array to implement a stack, write a SPIM program that reads a string and prints out its value if executed in postfix notation. Make sure to report if the input is not in correct postfic form. For example: 897*6-+, should return 65, (i.e. 8+ (63-6)), but 7**78+ is not in correct postfix form and should return a message rather than a value. The stack should make it easy to check whether or not the input is correct. You may assume that all numbers are single integers between 0 and 9, and that operations are either *, ??" or +. We will review the algorithm for this in class.
4. Write a SPIM program that takes a 6 by 8 two dimensional array of integers, stored in row-major form, and copies it to a 6 by 8 array stored in column-major form. Print the array in 6 rows separated by linefeeds, with each row containing 8 integers separated by spaces. Then print each array in the order it is linearly stored.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online