MYSQL Data extraction/Bug fix/Form text add (Signatrust)
Part1 Admin Account bug fix :
Admin Account bug fix
We have a MYSQL database which is accessed by PHP scripts.
(1) Many Regular users called Users with User rights
(2) Many Special users called Appraisers with Special User rights
(3) Many Power users called Power Users with with Power User rights
(4) 1 Root user called Root with Admin rights
(5) 1 Admin user called Admin with Power User rights (this the problem)
Admin account has Power user rights.
Admin should have Admin rights
Give the Admin account Admin rights.
In the final solution the Admin account will be able to perform all Admin functions.
Part2 Add Text to HTML/PHP forms:
We need to add the text below to our HTML/PHP forms:
Rent Schedule / Operating Statement
1004 Rent Schedule / Operating Statement
Re-certification of value
Change from "2005- With Interior Inspection" and "2005-No Interior Inspection"
to "2055- With Interior Inspection" and "2055-No Interior Inspection"
ie (2005 changes to 2055)
Add the text above to the Order Appraisal form and Modify Order form in the Request Appraisal field through out the site
and make changes as stated above.
Part3 MYSQL data extraction
We need an executable application or any means to automatically
get data from our online MYSQL database and save it into a local MYSQL on a Windows XP PC.
An application or executable script which takes data from a MYSQL database and rights it to another
MYSQL database on a Windows XP PC.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
MYSQL, Web, Windows XP