Mambo install on linux with Plesk
This project was awarded to rdsnetworksvw for $21.25 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $100 USD
I want to install the latest stable release of Mambo (4.5.3?) on a Linux server with Fedora 2 and Plesk 7.5. In addition to the install I will want step by step documentation on what you did.
Should be an easy install. I have full access to the server.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Wednesday Jan 4, 2006 4:00:05 PM:
Due to recent events, I beleive that it would be better to install Joomla. Please let me know whether this affects your bid, or if you disagree.
Fedora 2, Linux
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online