This project received 18 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $423 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$100 - $500 USD
I require a membership website.
**Coding / Database requirements:**
- unix/linux platform
- PhP based / Mysql Database
- Header and footer skins
- single config file for setting all paths + Admin username and password.
- opperate in a ssl envirornment
**Administration Features / Requirements:**
- Secure admin login
- Ability to Add / Edit / Delete Profiles
Profiles will include the folowing variables
address, city, state, zip
- Ability To Import/Export Profiles via CSV File
- Ability to email members either in mass or individually using sendmail.
- Ability to Add / Edit / Delete pages
- Dynamic page and navigation link creation
- Ability to Upload content, files and images
- Ability to Update pages via a Wysiwyg browser based environment
- Built in Calendar System
Calander will display current month and event names with the ability to drill down to a specific day and view the event Name, times and descriptions.
- Secure Login via username and passord
- Name Displayed at the top after they log in. (ie welcome Andy)
- Ability To Update Profile / Password once loged in.
- Easy Password Retrieval - Sends user name and password to email address attached to their profile.
- Be able to view and navigate the pages created by the administrator.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
My Web server is a Unix platform running Plex 7.5 reloaded.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online