| I am seeking a symbian based mobile phone application that will enable
a) prefixing the user entered dialled number with the access number of a central office switch with the desired effect that with a low cost routing lookup on the local device, the phone will send calls via gateway unless its numbers on the operators own network
b)be able to manage the phone radio resources so that it locks on to chosen network when in range (private gsm network) and defaults back to other national operator when local coverage drops - signalling for conditions via gprs would be of interest - Note this is not the same as switching to and from wifi - I am looking for an application that allows symbian controlled switching of gsm networks depending on sigal quality. |
| | (1) Is this possible?
(2) Prior mobile phone programming?
(3) How long would it take? & project milestones? |
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Symbian based mobile phones