This project is for a Multi-User Web Envrionment, typically each one would involve about 24-30 users.
We have a pre-made configuration system in which one person may define the criteria of a new Environment. Then other users may "sign up" for that person's "group" (Envrionment.)
Inside the Envrionment, will be various customizable user settings. there will be various modules which will contain information about the group, which will be in the form of reports, sortable and searchable.
Additionally, there is a schedule which must "pass with time" sometimes passing up to 4 - 10 "cycles" per calendar day. Additionally, there are a few special events on the schedule that will need special attention, as these events require the users to make decisions.
Users will also need to be able to send each other messages and post messages in a group chat (or sitewide by user name).
The basics: time passes then on each "cycle" it will process that days events, and update the information to the group.
The Environment-creator is written in PHP with a mySQL database backend which contains the data needed to make the environments function. (information contained in reports and to determine user decisions) Obviously there would be many such envrionments running parallel on the server.
These events on the schedule will trigger various modules which we will add, which will also receive data back from these modules which will be displayed for the users.
We are flexible on programming language but a considerable amount of time could be saved by integrating the envrionment builder that's already been structured around our data.
We understand that you will likely have some questions as I have left this rather vague. We will consider your bid a placeholder and perhaps we can negotiate from there.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
4) We should work out everything and recreate the project as private to include all details and deliverables.
Whatever you recommend for our host server.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the time frame
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work