MySQL - SQL Server Conversion
This project was awarded to SebastianSDS for $127.5 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$100 - $500 USD
We have a database in MySQL with 15 tables. Each table has various records, indexes, primary/foreign keys, etc.
We need to convert this to SQL Server and also add the necessary stored procedures to insert/retreive data into the tables.
To do this we need:
i) Each of the 15 tables converted to MSSQL Server (2000)
ii) Tables are interlinked (ie: value in one column may reference fk in another table)
iii) We need 4 stored procedures to retreive data data from the tables. These sp's must retreive all data
iv) We need and additional 4 stored proecures to retrieve data from the tables. These take on various parameters and only records matching the restrictions must be returned
v) We need an additional 4 stored procedures to insert data into the database.
vi) Note there will be small differences when converting from the MYSQL database to the SQL database. For example, in MYSQL one column current references another fk - in the converted there may not be an fk and it is just a regular in column. All discrepencies will be clearly documented upon project awarding.
Deliverables must be delivered upon completion in the following order:
i) SQL script to setup tables
ii) SQL script for sp's to create data
iii) Test sql script to insert data into the database. For the purpose of testing, 1000 rows must be inserted into each table
iv) SQL script for sp to get data
v) For the purpose of testing, 50 rows for each table must be retreived with various parameters
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
- All SQL scripts must execute free of errors + warnings
- All SQL scripts to follow a very explicit naming convetion
- All SQL scripts to assume current user logged in will own objects
* * * IMPORTANT - We need a document (IN WORD) which outlines explicitly how to use each stored procedures, valid parameters & return values
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online