- Status Closed
- Budget $30 - $5000 USD
- Total Bids 7
I am researching databases for a non-profit organization. I believe MySQL may be the free, open-source answer. However, I need to find out if someone has the skills, and if MySQL has the capability to do the following (in other words, is this possible?):
1. Generate donation reports
2. Be able to sort donors in a variety of ways (name, event, etc.)
3. Create and sort lists of potential and current donors
4. Print labels and letters and a variety of reports (including mailmerge options)
5. Sort/document donor’s issue interest
6. Donor’s friends and other contacts
7. Track & report donor’s history
8. Can it connect to/interact with accounting software? (in our case MIP from Sage)
9. People’s preferences, i.e., volunteer or contact availability (e.g., weekends only, etc.)
10.“Smart search?? capability
[url removed, login to view] you set up data entry defaults?
[url removed, login to view] recognition names, i.e., an organization donated, but an individual who is a member of that donation also contributed
[url removed, login to view] for joint and separate tracking of giving records for spouses
[url removed, login to view] and addressing info automatically generated
[url removed, login to view] can be tracked between records
[url removed, login to view] In-Kind gifts
[url removed, login to view] matching gifts
[url removed, login to view] splitting gifts between funds/programs
[url removed, login to view] anonymous gifts
[url removed, login to view] thank you letters/acknowledgements automatically
[url removed, login to view] custom queries/reports
[url removed, login to view] data (Access/Excel)
[url removed, login to view] management ??" ID, skills, availability, scheduling, track their time, etc.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Windows Small Business Server 2003
Workstations are all XPGet free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online