Not your typical Pixel Page
This project received 2 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $202 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$100 - $250 USD
An Atypical One Million Pixel Page.
This is a non-profit organization, profit will go to charity.
Ideally this project will include:
1. A one million pixel page.
2. Top Banner and background for which I have the artwork.
3. A searchable database by which any visitor could EITHER randomly click on any pixel or search the database for keywords.
4. Each pixel would be uploadable with a .jpg or .bmp by the purchaser. Each .jpg would be hosted on the site. (i.e., each pixel would NOT link to another site, but instead be redirected to an ONsite link).
5. Purchaser would have the opportunity to include a 2500 character (character counter would be nice) essay/profile/bio for each uploaded .jpg.
6. When a visitor to the site clicks on any pixel, the onsite link would reveal the .jpg and 'essay.'
7. Below the pixel page, there would be a "bottomless" ad area using either text or banners and each link would redirect to another webpage OFFsite.
8. I already have the domain, but it is not hosted.
9. E-commerce is mandatory. Purchaser's would be able to pay by credit card, debit card or Paypal. These payments would be deposited via my merchant's account.
10. Administration is necessary to correct errors and reduce flaming.
Thanks for your time.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Windows XP, Explorer/Netscape
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online