Operating System for Hospitality Company
This project received 28 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $2668 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$1500 - $3000 USD
VIP Operating System
Goal: To track and have access to all VIP guests worldwide through one portable portal (i.e. website, accessible operating system for individual computers).
• Must be password secure.
• Must track customer spending, frequency of visitation, different location visits and frequency of each, most purchased liquor, most purchased tables.
• Must have access to each individual database of each location as well as a master list, which combines all.
• Each individual database as well as the master database must have tabs for:
o Spenders listed from most to least.
o Guests frequency of visits from most to least.
o Table guest visits from most to least.
o VIP Member visits, locations, and frequency.
• Each guest must have their own individual profile that states:
o Pangaea locations visited with dates.
o A sum total of how many Pangaea visits total.
o A sum total of amount spent at all Pangaea locations.
o A “most frequently purchased liquor”
o Personal information:
• Phone number
• Company Title
• Marital Status
• The guests name, email address, phone number, and address must be able to be exported into excel for mailing lists.
• This must be able to be done on an individual location scale and total scale.
• Must be a search and advanced search. The advanced search must contain:
o First name
o Last name
o Club Location
o Email address
o Phone number
• Must be able to search each category individually as well.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online