PHP - 2 Add Modify Delete Modules and Contact Us Form
This project was awarded to NetStat for $34 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $80 USD
Make it so that website visitors can see pictures from past events from a specific party organizer
1. Contact Us form should have the following fields:
Make the send to email address easily editable for us.
2, Create administration section with the following:
DJ Add / Modify / Delete
Make a front end page for this as well. Firstly, have a page that lists DJ information and? if they click more info,? all of the above information will be displayed.
2. Parties Add / Modify / Delete
On the front end, list all the parties on one page. If they click more info, all of the above information will be displayed on a page.
This project must be completed by May 16, 2005
Rent A Coder requirements notice: As originally posted, this bid request does not have complete details. Should a dispute arise and this project go into arbitration "as is", the contract's vagueness might cause it to be interpreted against you, even though you were acting in good-faith. So for your protection, if you are interested in this project, please work-out and document the requirements onsite.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows? (depending on the nature? of the deliverables):
a)? For web sites or? other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software? installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
You will have access to our MYSQL database and you will be required? to build the tables, the code, and publish a working version.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online