I'm setting up a new site that is similar in function to [url removed, login to view] .
The site would be based upon a regular Wordpress Blog framework and I'm looking to setup a specific page where people can generate their own "cards". It seems like the existing open source code at the site: [url removed, login to view] would be a good springboard for this work.
Here are the changes I would want from the existing image generator:
1. One size image - no options for changing sizes.
2. Change background color to display a box with the color selected instead of displaying the hex code (still have the same styled pop up for choosing the color).
3. No foreground color - just black text
4. Format always in PNG image
5. Text would be standard size - size TBD, something that would allow about 4-5 lines of text. Text would be aligned to the upper left hand side with appropriate border margins.
Here are the additions I would want for the new image generator:
1. Ability to add an overlaid "stencil" style of photo. This would be from a predetermined library of existing images loaded to the site. The user would need the ability to scroll through a small menu of images to select the desired one. All images would be nearly the same size and all would be placed in the lower right hand corner of the image.
2. Add a simple black outline and standard "watermark" to the generated image.
3. Once the image is finished, the user should have a button to "generate" the image. After this button is pressed the user would be presented with a "success" screen that their image was successfully created and awaiting review.
4. Once an image is generated I would receive a e-mail alerting me to review the submitted image. I could then approve the image - which would result in an automatic blog post of the image or deny the image - which would delete it.
These are the basic items I'm looking for to get started. After the site goes live I'm sure there will be more stages of improvement that would be under a new scope of work for the designer. Items down the line such as customer accounts for e-mail notifications, auto tagging of the photos, "popular" or rankings of best photos would be logical on-going work.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).