To be completed in 5 day from when the bid is accepted. DO NOT BID if you can't deliver within this timeframe. YOU must have a plan in place of how to deliver this within you own daily schedule. I'm not sure when I will accept the bid. Ideally the coder should have an idea of how to accomplish this project and just need to code it once I accept the bid. I expect to have a test version at minimal every 2 days.
This is for PHP/MySQL ONLY. The code should work on a computer that has PHP/MySQL. Please take a look at the attached html files to see what is involved in this project.
I will provide you a starter database and html page. I do not guarantee that the files will be complete since they are provide to better communicate what needs to be done. I would expect the coder to come out with test data and test each page accordingly.
A brief technical summary of this project:
1. query transaction based on the start, end date
2. 2 insert, 2 update, 1 delete statement
3. calendar selection
4. several select statement (I would guess less than 10)
5. summation on total overall and by user.
I believe the above is accurate but it is up to the coder to determine what is involved and then bid accordingly.
- Code should work in Internet Explorer 6. Coder does not need to test with any other browser.
- Add an tblaccounttype table and change the html page to reflect the new table
- Coder is not responsible for creating the GUI add/update/delete for the tblUser and tblAccountCode. The buyer will input the data in this table manually. However the coder will input the data manually for testing purpose.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Monday Oct 24, 2005 9:01:42 AM:
I have change the posting to answer the general question that I have been asked. Please check my posting again if you are still interested.
Any platform that has PHP and MySQL using Internet Explorer 6.0
This project was awarded to
Excellent PHP/MySQL worker - the code is clean, indented and works. The worker took my requirements and delivered within the timeline. It was 99.9% what I envision the code to be; the other 0.1% was communication issue which is normal when dealing in this email back and forth environment.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the time frame
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Bids on this Project
Clarksville, United States
## BIO For the services in software market, we are the team of 8 - 14 professionals, who have the experiences 1 to 7 years in software development field. All members of our team have excellent skills and experiences to work in organization environment on quality products. We are located in Pakistanand internet village. With the excellent communication skills we are able work for good organizational environments and development processes to given specifications. ## Area of Expertise We have worked on dynamic projects with excellent output. We are working using the following technologies. - Visual Studio .Net - C,C++, VC++ - VB 6 - Java (J2SDK, J2EE) - PHP - Databases ( MySql, Oracle, MS SQL, MS Access ) The experiences for web applications and desktop applications in the field of business environments, network based applications and utility products.