PHP/MySQL inventory system
- Status Closed
- Budget $30 - $5000 USD
- Total Bids 28
1. We are a firm providing inventory services to other companies or individuals and track their inventories on our website. We are looking for an online system developed in PHP/MySQL with the following functionalities‏: 2. User should be able to register with an username and email id‏ 3. The website should send a confirmation/welcome email to the user containing a temporary password and link to verify the email address‏ 4. User should be able to login into the website‏ 5. After login the user can change all any information for the account including the password (except ofcourse the id‏) 6. User should be able to unsubscribe/delete the account anytime‏ 7. User should be able to logout from the account anytime‏ 8. One user can own any number of inventories‏ 9. After login the welcome page should list all the inventories owned by the [url removed, login to view] user should be able to add/delete/edit inventories fro this [url removed, login to view] will have attributes like name, location, type, etc‏ 10. Clicking on an inventory will open a page giving the details of the items along with their name, type, quantity, price [url removed, login to view] user should be able to add more items and should be able to delete also. The total of all the items should be shown at a particular time and the total inventory worth‏ 11. From the inventory page there should be a link to the history of the inventory. The user can specify a certain past date or period of time whereby all entries for that date or period or time is displayed‏. 12. Is there any way for each inventory to show some type of graph? if possible 13. Important. The website should look professional‏ Please feel free to suggest and add anything you feel is required.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Linux/PHP/MySQLGet free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online