PHP Social Networking Site
This project received 29 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $717 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $5000 USD
I need a small php / mysql based website witht the following features user registration and profile creation - information to include username password and email address, age, gender, post code and a bit about the user for other people to read and should include email address verification. and forgotten password link that will email you your forgotten password. users should have the ability to change there profile information (but not there username) each profile should have the abbility to upload and attach up to 3 pictures wich should be displayed on the profile. postcode should NOT be displayed on the profile - just stored in the database. a search page to allow people to search profiles each profile should have 2 thumbnailed photo galleries one public and one private. clicking on the thumbnail should lead you to the larger image. the private gallery should be accessable to other users via a password. there should be some sort of private message system to allow users to communicate with each other. no design is required but the site should have a good enough layout to be testable - it nead not have any graphics etc... the site should be xhtml 1.0 compliant and skinable using css
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Wednesday Jul 5, 2006 8:54:30 AM:
Hi Just to let you all know - I have updated the description of my project to hopfully answer some more of the questions i have been asked, i have also changed the delivery time from 20 to 15 days.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online