I Need a function to edit strings from within PHP.
It accepts 2 or 3 input arguments and returns one output (the edited string).
Input 1: A string to be edited
Input 2: EditMethod
Input 3: Option additional text to be removed
(no method may alter the case in the remaining string)
1) Trims and removes all special characters, leaving just letters and numbers.
2) Trims and removes any special characters (leaving just letters and numbers), AND removes any forms of the word in input argument 3. E.g. if the argument is 'the ' removes 'The ', 'the ', 'tHe ' and so on
3) Removes all special chars except ' (single quote), - (hyphen) and spaces, and then trims any spaces off of the result. E.g. this would eliminate commas, tabs and CR/LF, but leave '.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).