PHP & MySQL database
This project was awarded to stumac85vw for $68 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $100 USD
I need a fairly small affiliate marketing website. It should be coded in php and MySQL. I have included a couple screen prints for examples; however, feel free to redesign for improvment. I want a nice looking website, but not one with a lot of flash elements. Winning Bidder must also have proficiency in SEO.
_Table 1: Product
_Columns: ID(primary key auto increment), Product Name, Description, PicURL, RemoteURL, Category, datetime entered. Descriptions will be up to 255 characters.
_Table 2: Updates
_Columns: Date, Notes (up to 1000 characters)
_Home Page: Header with menu bar down left side of screen.
Menu items: (example of desired menu style attached)
- Home- see below
- Categories- see below
- Community- "coming soon"
- Articles- "coming soon"
- About Us- text to be supplied later
- Contact Us- text to be supplied later
This menu will have a submenu of categories. This menu will be dynamic based on the categories in the product table as follows: "SELECT DISTINCT category FROM product ORDER BY category ASC."
_Display the three most recently entered products. See attached screen print for example. Below these products, display the most recent five entries from notes table.
Pages will be displayed dynamically, one for each category as described above. On each of these pages will display a list of products using data and images from the product table.
Include footer menu with the following: Contact Us, About us, terms and conditions, and disclaimer. Text will be supplied for terms and conditions and disclaimer pages.
Note: All external links will open a new page, not redirect the current page.
Note: No admin capabilities are needed at this time, as I will be editing the database tables directly.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Php and MySQL
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online