PHP create video on the fly from jpeg images (no temp files)
This project received 8 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $ AUD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 AUD
Hello, I require a PHP ([url removed, login to view]) function that converts single jpeg images (contained in data buffer / string) into a compressed (MPEG4/MPEG2/[url removed, login to view]) video file (avi / mp4 extension) for direct download by a web browser. No audio. Needs to be a common video formats working fine in Windows / Mac / Unix.
The following options are required:
1. frame rate: The output frame rate should match what's configured in a variable (1/16 up to 8 fps).
2. bandwith: The image bandwidth should be configurable from say 64 kBps to 1 Mbps
3. quality: The quality should be configurable betwen 1 (lowest) and 5 (highest)
4. timestamp: The given (as variable) Unix epoch timestamp and timezone (Europe/Paris) for example should be on each
image / the stream as an option (date + time)
5. can be natively in php (image library) or use (call/exec) /usr/bin/ffmpeg (RHEL 6.4 - ffmpeg version 1.2.1 Copyright (c) 2000-2013)
6. the images are being acquired in a loop, so there should be a separate function to add an image to the buffer / queue and one to output header / video data
7. the choice between two different video formats - maybe .avi and .mp4
8. no temporary files in the filesystem, should be using 32 MB memory maximum for caching / buffering
Please let me know what package / software / library you are thinking of using or this - and if you require more information
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online