I am looking to start a website similar to [url removed, login to view], where a user signs up and completes online offers which give them points, which they can spend on an item which will then be shipped to them.
EDIT: I forgot to mention that I have already completed a website design for this site, so all that needs to be done is the programming of the site, which should significantly lower the cost of creating it. It can be seen here: <[url removed, login to view]>
The site must include an admin area where I can add/remove ipod accessories, add/remove online offers, and change point values for online offers and items. I should also be able to credit an account with points when I receive notification from companies that an offer was completed, and I should be able to track what offers a member has completed. It should include an area where a user can place an order when they've acquired enough points, and then track their order where I can paste a tracking number for them.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
4) Must provide complete technical support for as long as the script is being used.
5) Must help me get online offers to place on website and be able to track which members completed which offers while I receive the commissions from the completed offer.