I need a php/mysql script that will have a small admin interface with password login and have the following available fields:
- Position Title (text)
- Position Post Date (text)
- Start Date (text)
- Job ID # (text)
- Job Location (text)
- Primary Job Functions (text field)
- Required Qualifications (text field)
- Desired Qualifications (text field)
you can see a rough flow chart of how this will all work here:
<[url removed, login to view]>
It needs to display that info in that order on a page (jobID#[url removed, login to view]) and needs a link a button to "apply for this position now" button. All of the jobs need to be a page called [url removed, login to view] and have three columns with the jobID as the first, then the Position Title (this will be linked to the jobID#[url removed, login to view] page), then the location in the last field. When clicked, the person should be taken to "[url removed, login to view]" and fill in an this application <[url removed, login to view]> . This application needs to be sent, on submit, to an email address with the uploaded .doc or .pdf resume as an attachement in the email. IMPORTANT: it HAS to carry the job number over from the specific job ID # field that sent it to the apply page and will also need to be available for just general submissions with no job ID #. Doesnt need to be pretty, im a developer, just dont have time to code this on my own.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
needs to work on all latest browsers of IE netscape firefox and mozilla.