This project was successfully completed by leomedina01 for €184 EUR in 3 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Project Budget€30 - €250 EUR
Completed In3 days
Simple Website with php scripts.
I want an application, written in [url removed, login to view] of this application is to calculate with a simple manner the pagerank of one given site . The application will contain a text field. In this field i want the visitor to write an url e.g. http://www.apple.com.I want to read the html code of this url which visitor filled in field and put this code in a file. Also, to read all links to other pages of the site (e.g. [url removed, login to view]), and put them on a separated file. Next I want to read the first text file that has been created and:
1) if tag exists then you get 20 point, if it does not you get 0 points
2) if tag length is 3 - 70 characters then you get 20 points, else if it is >70 characters ---> 5 points, else if 0 points
3) if there are external links in page ---> 20 points, else ---> 0 points
4) if exist ---> 5 points, else ---> 0 points
5) if exists ---> 5 points, else ---> 0 points
6) if length is 170-200 characters ---> 5 points, else ---> 0 points
7) if , , ... tags exist ---> 5 points for each tag, else ---> 0 points
8) locate keywords of the page
9) if keywords exist 3 - 4 times in page ---> 10 points, else ---> 2 points
10) if age of webpage is 0-3 months ---> 1 point, else if age is 3-12 months ---> 3 points, else if age>12 months ---> 10 points
11) if keywords exist in tag ---> 10 points, else ---> 0 points
12) if keywords exist in ... tags ---> 5 points for each tag, else ---> 0 points
13)if keywords exist in page URL ---> 10 points, else ---> 0 points
14 if domain name is edu, gov ---> 15 points, else if it is com, org ---> 10 points, else if it is ws, biz, info, cc ---> 1 point, else ---> 5 points
15) if tag exists in all images in page ---> 6 points, else ---> 0 points
16) ih there are comments in html --> 5 points, else ---> 0 points
17) if server speed where the webpage is, 5 points, else if speed>1024 --->10 points (not necessary factor , only if it is possible)
18) if number of visitors of page is up to 200 ---> 2 points, else if 201-1000 ---> 5 points, else in >1001 ---> 10 points (not necessary factor , only if it is possible)
Maximum points that can be collected (factors 1 - 18 above) is 216.
For each one of the previous factors, it should give comments, for example: if tag exists : "Title tag OK"
Else if it does not: "Title tag is missing" and so on.
At the end, it adds all points collected, does a reduction to 100, and gives the final result: "For the [url removed, login to view] page the rank is 78/100"
Also, it should give the links it has located in the second file ([url removed, login to view]), if the user wants to rank another page of the site.
The final results will be given in screen.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online