Quick PHP/MySQL page . . NOW!
This project received 2 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $68 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $100 USD
In the NEXT 24 HOURS could you build the following PHP/MySQL page (formatting not important but use Verdana 10 for big and 8 for small):
* It displays a story (text provided) one 'scene' at a time
* Each scene displays text (provided) one section at a time AND an edit box for user response with a Submit button. So your story table will need to
* The dialogue (including responses is displayed for each scene but not stored beyond that scene) with the new dialogue appearing below in bold.
* After each response a small edit box in small font with label "What should Holmes have responded?" and submitt button.
* The next dialogue line is either the next line in the dialogue table OR one calculated from the options table via a string match
2. Provide Admin link with
* allows story scenes to be added/removed
Probably build 2 first!
Thanks - Paul
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online