Quickly adjust two web-pages and a MySQL table . . NOW
This project was awarded to xsquaredster for $17 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$15 - $20 USD
In the NEXT HOUR or so can you 1. modify the TWO web-pages <[url removed, login to view]> & <[url removed, login to view]> to have the adjusted names & number of gray TEXT buttons shown in this mockup-up without widening the page:
[[url removed, login to view]]
ensuring that the 'TYPE' search initiated by clicking matches the text on the text buttons. Also insert another two carriage returns before the blue/red [url removed, login to view] logo in index.php.
2. Adjust the **Types** MySQL table to contain all of these 'types' with the drop-down DISPLAYING the following text (field values after dash if different):
Groups (Forums & Blogs) - Groups
Docs & eBooks - Docs
Services (Online) - Services
Buy & Auction - Buy
Please correct incorrect Type values in **Links** table (e.g. Information -> Info, _Other -> Services_) & delete spurious and test records!
3. On <[url removed, login to view]> **duplicate** the sign-in/sign-up/welcome back etc line from the bottom section so that it also appears just under the advert near the top. In **both** places it should be right-justified.
4. On <[url removed, login to view]> adjust the Desc field values in the hit lists to be bold and font 10? (I may get you to play with that).
Thanks - Paul
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online